Sunday, April 25, 2004

Hello Friends and Family,

Wonderful times with family... Busy times with career... Disturbing times with current political situation. I'm going to give this blogging thing a try and see how it works out. So much to say, but I often feel that I'm living in a common sense vacuum... most people go about their daily business and never stop to think about the world that is being created about them... just another cog in the wheel.

I'm hoping the web logging experience can be a positive outlet for me and help in my desire to make a contribution to the world in which we live... at the minimum, my kids deserve a determined effort from their Papa to help abandon the reckless course the Bush Administration has dangerously thrust the people of this great nation. Endless War?! Not if I can help it!

No comments: